River Valley Credit Union and our fraud support team will never ask you:
- We will NEVER call, text or email you asking for personal or account information.
- We will NEVER call, text or email asking you to provide your PIN or online banking password or answers to your security questions.
- We would NEVER ask you to download anything on your mobile device (except our mobile app), or ask to remote into your device or computer.
- We would NEVER call, email, or text asking you to do test transactions.
- We would NEVER ask you to reply “yes” to a text from our fraud department (credit or debit card) to confirm a transaction that you didn’t do.
If anyone has called or texted you, asking for this information, please contact us at 937-859-6260 as soon as possible.